BAKED PENNE & MEATBALLS
Upgrade or update your spaghetti and meatballs. The family will thank you and ask for seconds.
- 12 Casa Meatballs
- 1 lb penne (or spaghetti, or spirals, the choices are limitless really)
- 3 cups marinara sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves (for garnish, if you feel like it)
- Prepare meatballs according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a 9×9 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- While the oven heats up, bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta according to package instructions to al dente; drain well and stir in marinara sauce.
- Add pasta to the prepared baking dish and top with meatballs; sprinkle with mozzarella. Place into oven and bake until bubbly and heated through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.