PORK & BEEF MEATBALLS
Made with premium pork, premium beef, and imported ricotta cheese, this meatball is made to steal the show.
8 servings per container
|Serving Size||5 meatballs (89g)|
Amount Per serving
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
- *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
PORK, BEEF, WATER, GRATED ROMANO & PARMESAN CHEESES (GRATED ROMANO CHEESE [MADE FROM SHEEP’S AND COW’S MILK, SALT, ENZYME], GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE [MILK, SALT, ENZYME]), BREADCRUMBS (WHEAT FLOUR, SALT, YEAST), RICOTTA CHEESE (WHEY, PASTEURIZED MILK, VINEGAR, SALT, XANTHAN GUM AND/OR GUAR GUM AND/OR LOCUST BEAN GUM), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SPICES, DRIED GARLIC, SALT, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, BROWN SUGAR, CANOLA OIL, NATURAL FLAVOR. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
For food safety, quality, and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
*Microwave instructions developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Caution—Product will be hot!
- For food safety, quality, and thorough heating, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully heated to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances and quantity prepared, heating times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using a 1100-watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange product in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 13 – 14 minutes (half bag) or 16 – 17 minutes (full bag).
- For best results, turn halfway through heating.
- Arrange product in center of microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 serving (5 meatballs) for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place product in a saucepan and cover product with your favorite sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25 – 30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place product in slow cooker and cover product with sauce.
- Heat on HIGH, covered, for 2 hours 30 minutes – 3 hours (full bag), stirring often.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Arrange product in a single layer in basket.
- Air fry 1 serving (5 meatballs) for 9 – 10 minutes or 2 servings (10 meatballs) for 10 – 11 minutes.
*Please refer to the label on your Casa Meatballs package for the most current nutrition, ingredient and allergen information.