BEEF MEATBALLS (56 oz)
Made with premium beef and imported Romano cheese, this classic will transport your taste buds straight to Italy.
About 8 servings per container
|Serving Size||5 meatballs (89g)|
Amount Per serving
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
- *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
BEEF, WATER, TEXTURED SOY FLOUR, ONIONS, DEFATTED SOY FLOUR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF THE FOLLOWING: SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, MALTODEXTRIN, GRATED PECORINO ROMANO CHEESE MADE FROM SHEEP’S MILK (SHEEP’S MILK, SALT, ENZYME), DEHYDRATED ONIONS, SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, SUGAR, PEPPER (BLACK AND WHITE), CANOLA OIL, NATURAL FLAVORINGS, PARSLEY FLAKES, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, GRILL FLAVOR (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), TURMERIC EXTRACT. CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
CONTAINS: MILK, SOY
For food safety, quality, and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F.
*Microwave instructions developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven. Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Caution—Product will be hot!
- For food safety, quality, and thorough heating, please follow the instructions below.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully heated to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Keep frozen until ready to prepare. Due to differences in appliances and quantity prepared, heating times may vary and require adjustment. Microwave instructions developed using an 1100-watt microwave oven.
CAUTION: PRODUCT WILL BE HOT!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange product in a single layer on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes (half bag) or 20-22 minutes (full bag).
- For best results, turn halfway through heating.
- Arrange product in center of microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave 1 serving (5 meatballs) on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Place product in a saucepan and cover product with your favorite sauce.
- Set to MEDIUM heat, cover, and heat for 25-30 minutes (full bag), stirring often.
- Place product in slow cooker and cover product with sauce.
- Heat on HIGH, covered, for 2 hours 30 minutes-3 hours (full bag), stirring often.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Arrange product in a single layer in basket.
- Air fry 1 serving (5 meatballs) for 9-10 minutes or 2 servings (10 meatballs) for 10-11 minutes.
Please refer to the label on your Casa Meatballs package for the most current nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.