- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice each pepper in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, and rinse out.
- Spread cream cheese in each jalapeño half.
- Cut the meatballs in half.
- Place each meatball half, cut side down, over cream cheese.
- Wrap a half slice of bacon around each stuffed jalapeño and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 25–30 minutes, or until bacon is browned.
- Serve immediately on a platter.
Important note: Use plastic gloves when cutting and preparing peppers to prevent skin irritation.