- Place large soup pot on medium-high heat. Add olive oil and preheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and carrots to soup pot. Stir vegetables into olive oil and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are translucent.
- Pour chicken stock into pot with onions and carrots. Add frozen meatballs and uncooked pasta.
- Add rough chopped endives to soup pot. Bring soup to a low rolling boil. Simmer for 10-11 minutes or until pasta is al dente and meatballs are fully heated through.
- Season soup to taste with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with shredded Parmesan.