1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crumble meatballs into a large frying pan.
3. Stir in onion and cumin.
4. Saute for 6–8 minutes, or until onion is tender.
5. Place enchilada sauce in a round container deep enough to hold it, and wide enough to dip the tortillas.
6. Dip both sides of each tortilla liberally in the enchilada
7. Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan prepared with nonstick
cooking spray with 6 dipped tortillas. (Tortillas will overlap a little.)
8. Sprinkle half the meatball mixture and one-third of the cheese over the
9. Cover with 6 more tortillas dipped in sauce.
10. Sprinkle remaining meatball mixture and one-third of the cheese over tortilla layer.
11. Cover with the remaining tortillas dipped in sauce.
12. Pour remaining sauce evenly over tortillas and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
13. Bake for 25 minutes.