1. Lay the meatballs in a 4 to 6-quart slow cooker prepared with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, stir together French onion soup, cream of celery, and pepper.
3. Spoon soup mixture evenly over meatballs.
4. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours until fully heated.
5. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook an additional 20-30 minutes.
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Stove Top Directions:
1. Thaw meatballs.
2. In a 4 to 6-quart pot, combine French onion soup, cream of celery, and pepper over medium high, stirring occasionally until bubbly.
3. Stir in meatballs. Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes until meatballs are heated through.
4. Stir in sour cream. Continue to cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.