- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake frozen meatballs on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pan. Stir condensed soups, milk, and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
Note: For families with picky eaters, omit tomatoes from the recipe or lay 1 sliced tomato over half of the pan before baking.